Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for my FR2 track

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:16pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Hey people of AG.

I am currently making a FR2 map that I plan on making never-ending. I am going to work on it every 2 days or so and continuously add on to it. If you want to see the current version click here to look at it on my profile. It's at version 1.3. Maybe if you guys could come up with come ideas that qould be greatly appreciated. :-) And don't worry I'll give you credit and thanks on my profile.

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:18pm

TotalReview

TotalReview

853 posts

I have been giving you some ideas. :) Maybe you should post the ideas you are already going to use so people can come up with new ideas.

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:20pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Ok good idea.

Here are my ideas so far

-Sewers, entrance by toilet, (lol)
-Outer-space, entrance by gigantic ramp!
-and I am considering a jungle

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:22pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Oh yeah and I forgot one,

-Riding on top of buildings, possibly from building to building

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:33pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Well I already have a ride through a city in the middle of my board. Thanks for the good idea though.

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:36pm

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

167 posts

hey..... what about a ride through the city...and then.... falling into mega toilet!? that would cover the toilet entrance... and give u another idea =P

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:37pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Well no I was already gonna create a mega-toilet. Your idea wasn't stupid. And it has to be mega for him to fit into it!

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:39pm

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

167 posts

but still mega toilet???? yea its pretty stupid.. well i guess after u jump from a certain building.. it falls into MT

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:42pm

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

167 posts

well no.. it could be a mutated alien that poops him out but as he goes through the alien he shrinks.. but as upon hitting the sewers... he then goes back to size?

Posted Jul 31, '08 at 4:44pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Well, making it look like he is shrinking may be difficult but I will keep in mind about the getting pooped out part. Good Idea. I may add it in. Ill let you know If I do, and I'll be sure to give you credit.

Reply to Ideas for my FR2 track

You must be logged in to post a reply!