ForumsThe TavernGold King Complete, ArmorGames Over?

29 3550
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Starscreamer has made it to victory and made history, now what other ranks are they going to be?

• 29 Replies
overdrive
overdrive
9 posts
Nomad

God?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but fortunately for most people, getting ranks via AP isn't that big a deal. Therefore there doesn't seem to be the need for any new ranks right now.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I really don't think the rest of us will instantly rocket through all the ranks now that someone else had beaten them all. There's nothing to worry about right now.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm... I guess so, good point.

Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

how about holy shit like you have to get like 100000000 ap

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Frankly, instead of worrying about ranks, I'd say we all just sit down, and have a nice, peaceful chat about Armatars, eh?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I don't think we need new ranks. If there were more people over it, then yes, I would say new ranks but there is only one person at gold king so it doesn't even matter.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

i say who cares that he made gold king, everyone is making WAY to big a deal out of it.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, points aren't very important.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Not many people care enough to want more ranks yet, so it won't happen...

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

From what I have learned, most people that care about points are people that just joined. That is most likely because they don't know yet that there is more to the site.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Then why make this topic, besides people start to enjoy the community and all AG has to over after a while here, points are concerns for beginners who feel like its a big competition.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't think we need new ranks at all, and won't for a while. The only people that care about points really are people who have barely signed up and aren't comfortable with the forums and other users yet so they focus on getting points, either that, or they've got nothing else to do and think it's all about points...

And you were just saying we needed new ranks, what a change of thought!
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, until at least half of our active population becomes some pretty high, no new rankings probably. They could start a new race of rankings though. That would be original.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Yeah, Strop is right. But, I guess you're done with ranks then.

Showing 1-15 of 29