ForumsThe TavernHey just to let everyone know, AIM on the profile doesn't mean aim like a goal it means AOL Instant Messenger, please post what you think about this.

18 2751
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Long title huh? do as it says

• 18 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I know, I just hate AIM. I need a spell checker. I can't spell. At all.

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

Yeah I noticed that to when reading peoples profiles. I think its hilirious, but when reading the profile it can be interpretated either way.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well for those who don't have AIM, might as well put their aim lol.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Yeah I agree with Drace, lolz. it is really funny to see that...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

1st of all, your title should not be longer than your first post. This is just anoying.

2nd, everybody knows that, some people just don't like to share their AIM so they decide to be creative and post their own personal goals up there.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think everybody knows that. Maybe they dont but who cares? Not everybody puts what AG asks for. Like someone may say for Xbox Live: "Its a box with an X. And its alive!"

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Including me. What is it?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I've noticed that for nearly everything, most people either don't have it or just want to be different and put some sort of phrase or something there.
Either that or they really don't know what Xbox, Wii, PS3, AIM, MSN, and SteamID are Xo

Although a lot of people really don't know what Steampowered is.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

yeah, i'm almost positive everyone knows what AIM really is, but why do what they want?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Its more of a tradition rather than anything. People know what it means it is just creative to put your goal instead of a screen name.

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

i didnt care i put my goal there

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I already new that. I just like to use it for humor. It's a tradition like Carlie said. Also, AIM sucks and pretty much no one uses it.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Yeah, who uses AIM anyway.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I like how people use it. Its funny

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

This ought to be in suggestions (not the topic, this post) but why not add your "AG AIM" to the profiles. It'd kill the tradition a bit, but then there would be an actual spot for it.

Showing 1-15 of 18