we need artwork
new ideas
and members!

• 185 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't know why everyone is acting so coy about who remodeled it.Pretty much the story is I suggested we remodel it and ubertuna did all the work.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I just found the ArmorWiki...
Shouldn't it be linked to AG, like the Armor Blog is?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean.I never found a link to the blog.Also this is not an official part of armor games like the armor blog is so it isn't going to be promoted by the owners.We have plenty of links from our pages,in our abouts,on this forum thread, and two others that are in the support and suggestions section.So my point is we are about as linked to armorgames as we can get for right now.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Oh, ok, thanks...

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

What do you mean.I never found a link to the blog.
And if you look to the top of your page, there is a gray bar that says:
Submit News Community Store Blog
You can't miss it up there...
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Oh right I never payed attention to anything up there except the word community.Sorry but once again this site isn't made by armorgames.com so it isn't going to have a direct link from here.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I did add the Armor Games link to the home page since it would make sense for us to link to this site.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i already did that

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well yeah, but that wasn't exactly what we were talking about.Although good job anyways I guess.We are fairly short on ideas so we added a suggestions page so you guys can tell your ideas to us, and we might actually do them.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah that's what I'm referring to markedtarget.Also we are working on the music section to make it better, as well.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Well yeah, but that wasn't exactly what we were talking about.Although good job anyways I guess.We are fairly short on ideas so we added a suggestions page so you guys can tell your ideas to us, and we might actually do them.

No I know. I kind of just put it on here to let people know why I did it.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

um ok then total review.I'll keep that in mind.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys, right now we are working on a site counter for every time someone visits the site.It's not working out very well so far, but we hope to get it working soon though.Also I may be thinking a bit big, but if the website becomes popular, I might ask some of the admins to pitch in and help me get together $15 to make the site www.Armorwiki.net or something like that.It will redirect the site, but again I'm not sure if the site is a complete success yet.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, I'm so glad that I'm not an admin, because I'm not forking over any money! :P

Why don't you use your own money?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm not rich, but I never said any of the admins would have to.Even then it would only be like one or 2 dollars every years for each of us.It's in total $15, and I don't have a job, so I don't really have that much money right now, and it would be easier that way if we all just pitched in, instead of just one person forking over all of his cash.Also I haven't really discussed the idea with any of the others yet,so I don't know how it will work with them.As for now though the site is still pretty small.So I don't think we will be doing that anytime soon anyways.

Showing 76-90 of 185