ForumsSupport ForumI think they should be skills to get up not just armor points..

24 3324
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

I thing they should be skills to get up not just armor points...

• 24 Replies
rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by skills?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

You still did not answer the question. What skills are you talking about?

burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

Like to get new skils...

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

No that's not a great idea because if they introduce that to the site it will start to be the only thing gamers try to get, like armor points people just try to get them and not enjoy the games.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I need you to explain more what do oyu mean by skill points?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yes that helped o_o

I'm getting a sense of RPG in this suggestion, am I close?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Ha ha thats a like a MechQuest or something if you want that go to there because I doubt if this will ever happen on AG!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

like to get attack and strenth and deffence..

So are you suggesting each way to get AP is replaced by skills? Like rating games means attacking, comments mean defense, and so on? I think it is too late to switch now.
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

like to get attack and strenth and deffence..

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Besides the fact that it's more stuff for people to fret over and start getting more overcompetative about, I would think this is also a bad idea because then they'd probably have to make an entirely new ranking system for this...

But it's better than the MMORPG everybody wants lol, but still I check nay on this idea.

burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

Ok raptorExx..

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

So are you suggesting each way to get AP is replaced by skills? Like rating games means attacking, comments mean defence, and so on? I think it is too late to switch now.
I don't think they are going to get rid of armor points for this, No offence Burnley
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Ok raptorExx..

o_o sorry

I think it is too late to switch now.

Well yeah, unless they completely switch out AP for Skills, but then again, I think it'd be more like an RPG if you did that, I think this would work...later.
Once you put this in, you're going to have to put other RPG qualities in, that suggestion about having 'Armour', that'd be something people are going to want, and so on.
In the future maybe, when ranks are something of the past and everyone has a Gold King, but right now it'd be pointless since few people are even at King rank.
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

Ok this will never work...

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Great... Just what we need more people fighting over who is the better one, not to offend but this isn't a great idea, it's just going to cause fighting over who is the better player because they have higher stats, try Runescape, Dragon Fable, or Mech Quest.

Showing 1-15 of 24