Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

I'm in the process of making a game

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 7:20pm

chiliad_nodi

chiliad_nodi

648 posts

OK, there are still a lot of glitches, but it looks like a great game. I will post more when I have time

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 8:28pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

469 posts

thanks i and i am aware of the whole... you know getting stuck in walls thing, and the floor...

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 9:06pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

290 posts

Sweet, game. But a lot of glitches. Also when i went straight to play it came up something different then when i hit play through the instructions. Was that supposed to happen?

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 9:50pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

469 posts

yes i am still working on it so i need instant access to the level i am working on, when going through instructions then hitting play there, it takes you to the first level.

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 10:04pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

290 posts

oh i see. i though it was a glitch.

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 10:43pm

soulsturtle

soulsturtle

69 posts

can u give me a test one

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 10:49pm

soulsturtle

soulsturtle

69 posts

nvm

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 10:53pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

This is an okay game, but just like everybody has said, it does have a lot of glitches, but as long as you are aware of them then it's all good. Also the main thing that I didn't like is how small and far away the characters are. I get the whole, show off the entire senery part, but I think that bringing the stages closer would definaltely make this game look better.

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 11:00pm

PaintballKing17

PaintballKing17

266 posts

yeah testing games would be a hoot!!!

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 6:52pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

469 posts

ah nick_coolhaha thanks for the comment, also, do you know how to make a scrolling background?

Reply to I'm in the process of making a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!