ForumsThe Tavernarmatar-user labeling

31 6274
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I was looking at the different armatars and I realised how much I label the armatars as different people. When I look at the one with the weird hat and the glasses, _Talking_Banana_ immediatly comes to mind. I was wondering which people all of you label different armatars with. Feel free to post any thoughts.

• 31 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I always associate my current one with myself. Which sounds vain and odd, but it is true.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Every time I see the green dragon I think of myself or turret.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I associate most of the people I know better with their Armatars... and all of the moderators with theirs, as well.

Its strange, Ive been trying to get more AP to change my Armatar, but I havent seen many people that use the one I currently do, and Ive kind of gotten attached to it.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well I only like having an armatar no-one elses does I am the only one with it if someone got this I would change it right away.

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

Cartoon art graphics they are well made! If i see an armatar someone is using it, it makes me think that that armatar is the real person.

archie108
archie108
24 posts
Nomad

I dont know about anyone else but i associate moegreche with the librarian looking dude in purple.

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

Good topic ubertuna. I always do this too lol. This happens when I see Asherlee's armatar, Carlie's, nick_coolhaha's, XCoheedX and tons of other people.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well XCoheedX is quite a popular armatar a few people have it Asherlee's is pretty popular too so is nick and Carlie's too.Mine is not popular at all no-one has it except me and homegrove is ike the only person with that armatar too.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Now everyone has new armatars.... and my entire world is thrown off! *cries*

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah it will be very weird, but I'm sure we will get used to it after a while, well hopeflly haha.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

the second I see That red Shining girl, Asherlee immediatly comes to mind!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, it looks like a lot of people are changing armatars now that the new ones are here. I think I'm going to keep mine the same. I was debating whether or not to switch to the necro, crazynaitor's current armatar, but I decided against it. Also it's weird, I still label the knight with the red cross with XCoheedX and iFish, but I label XCoheedX's current armatar with Lebron_James.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I just labeled Asherlee with her original one, and Carlie with the one she has now. Also, I labeled you with that one, and Sting with his current one. I have labeled a lot of people too, but I don't really care about the new Armatars issue because it's really cool to see, and I'll get used to it eventually.

JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

I think of myself when I look at mine.

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

Well my first armatar was the knight looking up at the skies and some people thought that that picture matched my name so I kinda stuck with that until new amartars came like the one I'm using now.

Showing 16-30 of 31