ForumsGame WalkthroughsSwords And Sandals 2

1 13078
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Well, I know this game isn't on the site but for those of you that haven't played it, here are some cheats for it.
-----------------------------------------------------
1. type ,., in your characters name and hit "randomize"(comma period comma) also remember to delete the ,., and put the name of your choice AFTER hitting randomize at least once.
2. Keep hitting "randomize" until you get to a character with 2500 agility.
3. Take as many points as you like out of the agility and put it into your other stats.
4. You will find it annoying to keep clicking after a-while so try downloading an auto-clicker.
5. Another thing, DO NOT buy any weapons for agility or else swords and sandals will kick you out of the game and make you start over.
6. Another easy way to do this would be downloading Cheat Engine
5.4 and looking up a "How To" video on using this program, trust me though, you will need a calculator.
7. Note: using Cheat Engine 5.4 is an easier way to cheat on this game and many other games that Cheat Engine allows you to cheat on, also it WILL NOT kick you out of the game if you buy any agility based weapons.
8. Also Cheat Engine 5.4 has a potential for viruses, it's not guaranteed but be warned, but you CAN use Cheat Engine 5.4 for other games other than Swords And Sandals 2.

• 1 Reply
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I forgot to mention you get Cheat Engine 5.4 from take a wild guess....http://www.cheatengine.com

Showing 1-1 of 1