Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Myminicitys-Getting on my nerves

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 11:44pm

DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

1,196 posts

Im sick of this minicity spam stuff, i think we should ban anybody who does the minicity thing, because its retarded and its spam.

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 12:11am

turret

turret

1,677 posts

why is it suddenly so popular and remember login

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 12:37am

raigeki

raigeki

692 posts

you are right turret.

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 12:47am

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

i don't know what it even IS!!! i just know it's unwanted and I have gotten about five links! I've flagged any I see, especially the ones in the Game Comments, but what are they cause it bothers me every time I flag one-_-
but yes it's very annoying, and I'm not sure about banning them, cause I don't know what it is so it might not be 'ban' bad i think...

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 1:39am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

myminicity is some kind of virtual city.  the more people that link to your city, the larer you population becomes.  posting links to myminicity is against the site rules, and many of the people that have posted the links have been warned multiple times about it.  I agree that anybody that REPEATEDLY posts myminicity links AFTER they have been warned of rules, they should be banned.

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 1:39am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

larger*

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 12:02pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Yes, please inform Carlie or myself of all the myminicity spam you see. If you will link me to where they have been spamming on my profile page I will get right on it. The reduction of spam is only possible if you guys flag!

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 1:09pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

I alwats flag when I see myminicity linking, spamming, or excessive flaming.

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 4:12pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

I don't know why the MiniCity links exploded all of a sudden. There used to be none, and now all of a sudden they are all over the place! Just make sure to flag the comments you see containing them, and let us know if you see anymore topics or uber-spamming happening with them.

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 4:18pm

Paba16

Paba16

238 posts

i dont even know what they are never seen them before but ill look out for them