ForumsThe TavernMyminicitys-Getting on my nerves

33 7289
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Im sick of this minicity spam stuff, i think we should ban anybody who does the minicity thing, because its retarded and its spam.

• 33 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

why is it suddenly so popular and remember login

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

you are right turret.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

i don't know what it even IS!!! i just know it's unwanted and I have gotten about five links! I've flagged any I see, especially the ones in the Game Comments, but what are they cause it bothers me every time I flag one-_-
but yes it's very annoying, and I'm not sure about banning them, cause I don't know what it is so it might not be 'ban' bad i think...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

myminicity is some kind of virtual city. the more people that link to your city, the larer you population becomes. posting links to myminicity is against the site rules, and many of the people that have posted the links have been warned multiple times about it. I agree that anybody that REPEATEDLY posts myminicity links AFTER they have been warned of rules, they should be banned.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

larger*

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yes, please inform Carlie or myself of all the myminicity spam you see. If you will link me to where they have been spamming on my profile page I will get right on it. The reduction of spam is only possible if you guys flag!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I alwats flag when I see myminicity linking, spamming, or excessive flaming.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know why the MiniCity links exploded all of a sudden. There used to be none, and now all of a sudden they are all over the place! Just make sure to flag the comments you see containing them, and let us know if you see anymore topics or uber-spamming happening with them.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

i dont even know what they are never seen them before but ill look out for them

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

My myminicity experience:

I saw a link, followed it, and thought it was a game. I made one, thinking that it was like Simcity, but I realized what it really was. I thought it was stupid and never spammed anybody with the link.

antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

i used to spam for my mini city for one day to see peoples reactions...
everyone got really pissed

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The thing is, spamming will get you banned... so it is probably better not to experiment with that.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

I think that there are so many topics about this, the writing I hate myminicity in posts is becoming spam itself. Let's try to keep our anger down and just flag the tresspassers.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i havnt seen another topic like this..

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

MiniCity links should now be taken care of guys

So there isn't much of a reason to be posting about why we don't like them anymore!

Showing 1-15 of 33