ForumsSupport ForumProfile search?

10 3277
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

What if you wanted to look at someones profile, but you didn't friend them yet or get a comment back from them. You could search for them in the search bar.

Yay or Nay...

• 10 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Im not 100% sure what you are talking about but im sure its here.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

He's talking about if you need to see someones profile, but don't have a link to their profile. Personally, I like the idea.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

florglee knows what i meant. yeah if you dont have a link and remember their name or most of their name and not the numbers you type it in and get their profile. and if you type like f it shows all the profiles that start with f, and such

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

ya ya i'm all for it

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

It does seem sort of odd how there is a click-down menu for searching and Games is the only option. I do like this idea. It could possibly take a long time to make though.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The click down menu is from when there used to be a community search as well....

KingRyan

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea it would be a good idea I think often I have to look for Fst6 in the top 100 to tell him stuff.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

I think Profile Search would be good it is hard to find some users when you need them good idea.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

yeah. i find ppl by the rankings too crazynaitor hahaha. or by these forums =P. but yeah this idea would be useful. and now i know why theres a click-down menu for searching haha

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

yea a people search definitely should be added. but um y did the community search go away? that would also be helpful so there wouldn't be repeat threads...

Showing 1-10 of 10