ForumsSupport ForumMod has looked at me button?

16 2741
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So all these suggestions and I see a bunch where everyone likes the ideas, but no one has a clue if a mod has seen it. It's been up for a few days with tons of posts but none by a mod that matters. Maybe we should have an icon beside the threads here showing whether or not a mod who actually has something to do with S&S has looked at it or done what they need to do about it. Would stop a ton of confusing and people posting whatever on there just so it stays up. I know i have done this a few times because I am not sure if a mod has seen my idea so I just say yes blah blah! :P

• 16 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea there are tons of great idea but your never sure that its been checked.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You can tell they lloked if they posted, but that's usually when they find a problem with a suggestion.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yes exactly. I am sure I am not alone when saying when I make a suggestion and everyone says "awesome, great idea!" and everyone agrees but there are no mod posts I am just thinking "oh no.. has a mod looked? I don't know, maybe if they see it they will like it and do something. I better keep posting to make sure it stays on the first page. oh gee!" and you never know! This icon is pretty much saying "hey guys, I am a mod, I am in charge of the S&S threads, I have looked at this, you were not forgotten!"

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Would it be a "mod has checked" button, or a "mod has chosen (yes/no)" button?

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that would be nice if there was button to send a topic to a mod, or something beside the topic that would light up if a mod checked.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't know about you guys. But I am wondering so much about whether a mod has looked at this or not... that I am posting this message.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was actually thinking the same thing klaushouse.This is an interesting idea, but the mods don't have control over whether or not this stuff is put into effect, they usually just make their statements about something and go on with their lives.Also I don't think their is any particular mod who is in charge of the support and suggestion section of the forums.Their is a admin in charge of the forums though, and we should all know who that is.(Carlie)So for right now the best thing we can do is wait and see if some one does something about this suggestion.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well than we need a carlie has looked at this icon. What you are saying is none of the mods have anything to do with the S&S which would in fact make this forum.. useless.

..ohshit

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Wow Klaus thats a really good idea I like it alot it would be awesome.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

i 100 percent agree manthere should be one!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

fst6.........That is strop, but wait asherlee is there to!

And Yes klausehouse I agree this is a very good idea.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sounds like a good idea if they could pull it off.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Its a very good idea I think!*kicks Strop**Ambushes Asherlee* I killed the mods spying on us.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Huh?Maybe it was Carlie or DragonMistress!*takes off wig*OMG its the DragonMistress she might slay me tonight I better run!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

There could be a mod watching us now... Is that strop hiding behind that trash cans?

I am ninja, not hobo LOL

You guys do have a good point. I just think it'd be a bit awkward but this does indicate that people wish there was more user/administration interface. In a way, the admins already took steps to address this hence Carlie is the community...err...liason officer (forgot the title haha).
Showing 1-15 of 16