ForumsSupport ForumEducate AG about animals!!!!

37 4606
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think that everyday on your profile there should be a random fact on animals to help educate AG here is a thread i made it has some random animals facts in it

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1473700/anything-animal

also feel free to post your own facts on animals here i hope this might help educate AG on animals!!!

• 37 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Uhh....

Why does AG need to learn about animals???

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Why would we need to learn about animals? Random facts popping up on my profile about random animals would just annoy me.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

so your saying you hate learning about animals???? if thats so go drown yourself =P

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Its like putting school into armorgames.

Not a very good match.

As you should know probably tons of Armorgamers would not care less for animal facts (not animals themseleves).

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

so your saying you hate learning about animals???? if thats so go drown yourself =P

No, but there's still one month of summer and I prefer not to learn for that one month.
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

The idea of a fact a day is good. Though having it pop up on people profiles might get on some people nevers. For some might not be interested. If they do it, it should be a choice to see.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

... oh, you mean, to connect with the new animal Armatars? I think that's a useless idea, to be honest. Why? Because I don't care to learn about animals or whether or not they're endangered, or what they like to eat, or whatever else there is.

What we do need is some new funky widgets on our profiles!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

ok i like timegoesbys idea where you have an option to have the animal fact come every day or not come.

I absolutally hate how people have no respect for animals and what they do for the world and if an of you say they are here to be our food i am going to kick you so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ok, I do not think animals are here to be our food. I am actually an animal rights activist, not one of the freaky kinds but my family and I donate to help keep tigers, polar bears, etc. from exctinction. I just don't think this would be a good idea because 1. a lot of people wouldn't want it and 2.I don't want facts I already know popping up on my profile though. I do like the idea of it being optional.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i also think that could work but if AG wants there brains to rot by doing nothing all day but playing games be my guest because i will be laughung at you all when it happens

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

What if it were on a sperate page that you had to click to go to?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

A seperate page would be good. And Chaze, this is a gaming site, not a Save The Animals site.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I hate you Kevin once again go drown yourself!!!! =P

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

A septrate page is fine, but not many people want to talk or learn about animals

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I'd like to learn about animals, then I wouldn't be sitting around on the computer all day.

Showing 1-15 of 37