ForumsSupport ForumEducate AG about animals!!!!

37 4609
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think that everyday on your profile there should be a random fact on animals to help educate AG here is a thread i made it has some random animals facts in it

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1473700/anything-animal

also feel free to post your own facts on animals here i hope this might help educate AG on animals!!!

• 37 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I wouldn't want to drown myself, I might pollute the water and that wouldn't be good for the animals. Anyways, this would be kind of cool but I'm just saying that this is a gaming site. There should be a seperate page or thread that has animal facts, it shouldn't pop up on people's profiles.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

fine i guess thats ok.... And BTW the second you got in the water to drown yourself every single fish in the lake or river or ocean would instently pop out of the water dead as a log =P

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Actually, mine was from the original armatars but yea, it's an animal.

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

every post on this thread has animal armatars until now >

but ok i will educate everyone about the mimic octopus
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/mahta.png
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1724/jikekcopyve3.pngJoin the Sig Strikers!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Armor Games and Animals don't match man. You could make your own site and do that. Armor Games is about gaming and sharing your passion about gaming. You can do that in your animal club Chaze. However, a daily fact about Armor Games would be fun. Like the first day the forums were made. Stuff like that. It could give newbies knowledge of past members who made an impact on the site.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

GAMES AND ANIMALS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. AT ALL!

Just thought bold caps would help.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

i definitely agree with drakokirby

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

I love animals but i tink this idea is pointless and useless! People visit a.g to relax and not to read «interesting facts» about animals, although, this idea may sound interesting for some people...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

that would be good...if this ws an animal site.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I am not understanding? How would this make any sense?

jason49
jason49
15 posts
Nomad

i say no to this idea

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

Instead of singling out any particular subject, why not some sort of "Fact of the Day" concerning any subject at all? One never knows what is going to inspire game designers (and gamers) to come up with a new concept that might revolutionize the industry as a whole.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i like animals and they are very tasty with some potatoes and rice

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I absolutally hate how people have no respect for animals and what they do for the world and if an of you say they are here to be our food i am going to kick you so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to yourself! This is Armor Games This is a Gaming site. Not an animal site. If you want to eduacate AG, do it on your profile. Most people know about animals, so it seems you are calling us stupid.
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

ya we learn about animals in like grade 1 what do we need to learn more for the only animakls i need to learn more about is the whitetail deerr and rabbits for when i hunt

Showing 16-30 of 37