ForumsSupport ForumMember Signatures

14 2583
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I know I post a lot of suggestions, but I used to own my own forums site. I had a lot of features, and I know my way around a website. It got shut down because most of the members quit, and we used AIM anyway.

My suggestion is this, in our control panel, we could have a signature box that lets us put some kind of quote, or phrase in there that would automatically post itself in our comments and forum posts. It lets members be distinct, and gives us some more freedom in our posts.

• 14 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Theres already many people with signatures, they just paste them after they finish typing. Jikek, for example. But I'm sure this would probably help out people that cant be bothered with doing that. Still, I'd hate to have the forum pages double in size to due everyones signatures.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea, there should be a limit on signatures. Or maybe your signature could only be text, although I would prefer a size limit.

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

although I would prefer a size limit.
a size limit would be nice
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I think it would be good mine would be Crazy or something.

chri353
chri353
35 posts
Nomad

It would be cool

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Another common suggestion....

If there were siggy added there would always be a size limit.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is a size limit rule for forum signatures in the AG forum: no larger than 150x450.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh 150 by 450? I knew there was a limit, but I had no idea what it is lol. I might even get me one of them signatures...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah but there still isn't a option for a automatic signature that is posted every time you post.Also I don't know how many times this has been suggested before.It's just getting ridiculous.

ge0rgeS
ge0rgeS
8 posts
Nomad

Well it is a good idea. If armor games did actually create that option this part of the forum might be clearable!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Armor Games likes to be original and creative. No questions asked. People been asking for this for a while.

GaryExtream
GaryExtream
32 posts
Nomad

that would be very cool.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yes, there already are signatures, and yes, there already is a size limit, but there should definitely be a signature box on you control panel of your profile so you can put something in there and then it will come up after every forum post and comment.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I could imagine people who can't even make their own pictures or figure out who to get old ones just using like text or something, though, so there would need to be some kind of signal that it's a signature, not part of the comment itself.

Showing 1-14 of 14