dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Here
My blog.
whole storys there,
but the tl;dr version
Met a girl 7 months ago online, though im not normally an online relationship person, we fell so deeply in love that were in one right now.
Its a great thing, we both know everything about eachother.
The day I turn 18, im buying a 1 way ticket to arkansas.
Im filled with so much joy right now, I just feel like sharing it with you guys
Its driving me crazy.

• 10 Replies
tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

First, I am a big fan of Clive Cussler, so I recognized your screen name.

Second, I don't see any way of dissuading you from making this choice even though there's a 90% chance of it being all for naught. I went through all that back when I was younger. It was fun, but it wasn't "real" either.

What you are feeling is infatuation based upon a person you haven't even met. It feels great, but at some point that infatuation wears off, and then you have to work at it. Most people your age aren't ready for that level of committment. You just want to get your rocks off and feel good. We all have to survive being young and impetuous, or we never learn what it means to be (the key word you should remember later is "survive&quot older, and more cautious.

I won't lecture you because I'm not your parent. When I was your age, I wouldn't have listened either. I did some seriously crazy/stupid things back then and I came out of them much smarter and experienced because of them.

All I can think to say is you had best be careful, stay alert, and have the means to get yourself back from there should things turn ugly. It would seriously suck if something bad happened to you and you wound up just another breaking story on the 24-hour news channels.

Of course if you seriously want my advice, you should go to college, party, get laid, get decent grades, graduate, and then start looking for a serious life-mate, but again, I wouldn't have taken that advice if someone gave it to me when I was your age either.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

You just want to get your rocks off and feel good.

the hell does that mean?

Its a complicated thing....
Its hard figuring out whats right, but it seems im doing it
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Do you at least know what she looks like? Turns out she's a 40 year old fat kitten crazy woman.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Ya, and I really don't see the point of this topic other than you trying to raise AP, why don't we talk about something that matters? I really don't care you found some chic online.

Lena_girl
Lena_girl
45 posts
Nomad

Yah I don't see the point either. I mean I'm glad for you and all but still I don't think it is topic worthy. I'm pretty sure stuff like this happens all the time.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ehh, ManUtd, this guy gets off easy if it's a 40 year old fat cat woman, I hear 6 outta 10 times, it's someone who wants to A) kill you, B) kidnap you, or C)...y'know, the other bad thing they could do to ya...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

To their place? That's more like 9 outta 10. I wouldn't do it, you'll come back dead, or worse.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea, I heard it was 6 out of 10, and then if they invite you to come visit them or something like that, it becomes something higher like 8 our of 10.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea 9 out of 10 is probably more accurate.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The solution: Assume 10/10. Don't get in the situation in the first place.

Showing 1-10 of 10