ForumsSupport ForumWhat people are playing?

40 5924
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Do you think we could have something an A.Knight's profile that says what game they're playing? It would be good for the multi player games. and also a page that shows every game the A.knight has reviewed and the score. Oh and A.knights are the users

• 40 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think this is a cool idea. Something like: "Carlie is currently playing: Hedgehog Launch"

Could get embarrassing for the cool guys though when everyone finds out that they are really playing the dress up games... hehe.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

good one carlie lol and i think is a great idea i think we should do this.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Great idea dude I often play games on Kongregate though because I get points for playing games there when I get badges.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i like the idea. It would be very good for people who are wondering "are they on the forums, or playing a game?".

Gavan
Gavan
12 posts
Nomad

I like that idea,I think that it would be a good idea so you know what they are doing, playing a game, or in the Forums. Nice idea!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

But there should probably be an option to turn it off, because some people like their privacy, just like the people Carlie was talking about.This would be something like what they have on the 360 and ps3, where they tell you what games your friends are playing.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I like this idea a lot! It would be good too, because if you know that you like things similar to your friends, and you could see what they are playing and maybe get into another game that you hadn't heard of, but they play.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I like this idea a lot! It would be good too, because if you know that you like things similar to your friends, and you could see what they are playing and maybe get into another game that you hadn't heard of, but they play.

Not so a bad idea, I love it, Really interesting. You do have a smart mind masta_cheef :=)
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Like everyone said...Good idea.
But this may be a little hard to implement ,well i dont really know,i dont have coding skills.

Also the ability to turn off (in your profile) what you are playing,if you feel like hiding that information.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I love this idea! But yeah, there should be an option to turn it off and on.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Other than finding out if they are enthralled in a game or not, what is the use? Why would this help the site?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Other than finding out if they are enthralled in a game or not, what is the use? Why would this help the site?

Interesting use of words, and yes, what and how could this help our site of AG?
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

It wouldn't be made to specifically help out the site, just a nice little feature. This is a games site, and having a feature that shows the interactivity of people with the games on this site certainly seems to make sense.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I think putting in the game they last played would be easier to code. I am not an expert but I think it would be easier. It would pretty much be the same thing but not updated currently.

TotalReview last played Sixty

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Either way it would be up to the admins on what they would want to do.If they choose to implement this then they will do what they decide is best,whether that means which is easier, or which is more convenient.

Showing 1-15 of 40