ForumsSupport ForumProfile Picture

23 4423
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

I think we should be allowed to upload our own pictures if we want. It allows a little more freedom. The other pictures are getting old.

• 23 Replies
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

I mean our own pictures.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Not armor pictures.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Cute idea, in prospect, but really bad in practice. If people could upload their own, what would stop them from just uploading a 10,000 AP armatar, or uploading some obscene stuff? Also, we wouldn't get any new armatars if we did this, because maybe a tenth of the people would use them. Besides, you've barely unlocked a fraction of them, and they just get better.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I think this should not happen. It could be unsafe, and pictures might contain inappropriate material.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I don't like the idea the armatars are fine I think so we shouldn't upload or own.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that would be cool. But some people would probably use explicit inapropriate pictures. It would be better if AG made a system where you send them the url and they approve it before you use it. That way nothing bad happens.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I believe one of the main reason most of the members stay around here is because they look forward to seeing the new armatars. Allow them to upload pictures and there would be many more inactive members.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hate to break it to ya, but we are stickin with the armatars.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Great, that seems better than our own pictures.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

And what would be the point of armatars then?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea, people could upload obscene pictures or they could just copy and upload a 10,000 AP armatar. Besides, the armatars are cool and you haven't even unlocked one tenth of them. They get better.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think the idea of armatars are awsome!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

yea and the animal ones were great better then your real pictures,it would ruin armougames if you uploaded pictures of yourself

Yeah, it would kind of ruin AG if we were allowed to put up our own pictures, it would make it too much like Myspace and Facebook.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, next thing you know we'd be like "MyArmor.com" or "ArmorBook" or something like that, I personally think it's best to stick with armatars.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

If there is obscene picture there could be a way to report it.

Showing 1-15 of 23