ForumsThe Tavernchip carey :(

10 3044
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Chip Carey long time braves anouncer, died. If you are a baseball fan and most importantly, Braves fan, it's a sad day

• 10 Replies
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

If he is so important to you why did you not bother and even capitilize his name???

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

He did capitalize it. And I'm a Braves fan, it is a sad day for everybody in baseball and especially us.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

First off it's Chip Caray, and yes it is a very sad time in baseball. this is the 3rd Caray announcer who has passed away. First was Skip, then Harry, and now Chip. All of whom were stand-up guys who loved the game. RIP Mr. Caray.

-A Baseball Fan-

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

Chip Carey R.I.P

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

his name is CARAY people...if you wanna pay your respects at least get his name right.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol thank you Tempo.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

wow you all so stupid it was skip carey his brother chip did not die yet wow you stupid uhuh how do you feel now when chip dies that would be sad he is a long time announcer for the cubs

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I don't know who he is but nevertheless, every soul lost should have a tribute. Good Bye Chip Caray, you brought the game to everyone in the stands and the ones who were watching it from their Plasma Hi Def TVs.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Chip Caray R.I.P. may he rest in peace for loving baseball

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Oh my god... Chip Caray is fine.
It is Skip Caray, his father and the son of commentating legend Harry Caray who has died. Please check your facts, people.

Showing 1-10 of 10