ForumsGameswhich ads are safe?

5 2938
Palix007
Palix007
38 posts
Nomad

you may have notice the ads that are above and below you games. some examples are "urban rivals" and "adveture quest" or "Romanius". this led me to wonder, howmany of them have viruses and how many are legit. Therefore, if you have went to these sites and played there games safely would you please post it here. the same goes for thoses of you that went to one and got a virus. Please for you experinces here so we can avoid these websites.

Thank You!

• 5 Replies
Palix007
Palix007
38 posts
Nomad

edit:

You may have notice the ads that are above and below you games. some examples are "urban rivals" and "adveture quest" or "Romanius". this led me to wonder, how many of them have viruses and how many are legit. Therefore, if you have went to these sites and played there games safely would you please post it here. the same goes for thoses of you that went to one and got a virus. Please post your experinces here so we can avoid these websites.

Thank You!

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I've never played it, but someone I know has clicked on the ad for Urban Rivals and played it.

Palix007
Palix007
38 posts
Nomad

ok anybody else?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

i played urban rivals for about 30 secs its safe but boring and there travain which you failed to mention its safe too. Oh also adventure quest is safe also

Palix007
Palix007
38 posts
Nomad

ok thanks. can i get some verifacation from others?

Showing 1-5 of 5