ForumsSupport ForumShould the game search be better? And why is there the arrow next to games if you can't change it to users or forum or something?

19 3064
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

answer the questions

• 19 Replies
Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Yah I always wondered about that arrow.

I think the search should be more title-prioritized. Like, first print the game with the matching title then the keywords. If I type in the exact name of a game, that game should be at the top. Instead, I have to sift through other games with those keywords.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

We used to have a community search, and shouldn't the game search be better is not a question, it's a complaint.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

wow an excessively long forum title and rude too.

good job doggy.

now why will this get locked and not deleted?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Nope. You just need to be clear when typing for a game man. Type in key words and you won't have a problem. The Up Arrow bumps it up so if it's a good comment and you bump it up, more chances for a person to get a merit. Comprende' Senior and Seniorita?

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

theone, the quick jump doesnt have that because all those buttons are directly to the left of the quick jump

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

a bit rude but the quick jump button should have shooting and arcade and etc...

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

yeah it should have users because if you real life friends want to be your friend on this, you could find them or vice versa

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It would help to be able to search for other users on the website.Also though if not that then have the ability to search for games in certain sections like action or sports.It would make searching for games easier.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

wow an excessively long forum title and rude too.

rude? um this forum does have the word suggestions in it. he's giving a suggestion. thats not rude. that's what they want.
Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

and yes the title is what they should add:
-better game search: so when u type in the name of the game, that's the first result u get, nothing else.
-user search: so u can find a rl friend if u dont know exactly what their user name is
-community search: so ppl will know if the thread they are about to make already exists

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

And wouldn't it be better if you actually posted your thoughts in the post, not in the title?

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

you used to be able to search users i think that is why there is the arrow there

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

maybe its under construction

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think that the searches should be more precise. I type in a game, lets use free rider for example, and I get ten thousand results that have nothing to do with what I searched!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Please make sure your starting post is longer than the title! I refuse to answer the question on this extremly pathetic, poorly written thread.

Showing 1-15 of 19