ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLero! * Episode One *

11 4723
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I got an idea form one of the topics and I just loved it, I thought to make story ones too! Here I go

E P I S O D E 1: Meeting a Woman!

Lero was walking and walking, we just moved back form Europe. He saw a beautiful woman that we wanted to meet. But Lero was embarrassed, Lero thought in this head, 'I should go their! She's so pretty!'; So Lero went up to the pretty lady and said 'H-', For some reason Lero wasn't talking, we tried it again 'H-'; He was too embarrassed. But then he finally said 'Hi'; But after that, Lero Laughed like a crazy man. He forgot, when he gets embarrassed he was an awful voice that sounds like a child's funny/evil laugh.The pretty lady was scared, but Lero said ' No I am sorry!'; The pretty lady said 'Uh huh'; This was Lero first love, he didn't understand what to do so, Lero said 'Date me! '; The pretty lady said, 'Uh? Why?'; So then Lero said, " Because I am a pretty boy'

The pretty lady said, 'What?' Lero was looking so adorable with the puppy face. So Lero said, 'I also have Zips'; The pretty lady said ' What is that?' ; Lero said ' The Zips you eat!'; The lady said ' Uh you mean Chips?'; Lero said 'YES! Zips!' , The pretty lady said ' I love chips!', Lero said ' Oh yeah I love Zips'; The lady said 'What?? I know that'; Oh yeah! I forgot , Eh, Lero has memory lose problems, but rarely, The pretty lady said 'Oh, you have memory lost problems?, Lero said ; Yes! Rarely', The pretty lady said ' OMG! Me too ' then she said ' WANT TO DATE??' And then Lero said YES!

After that day, they we're spending times together and having fun and forgetting many things.

THE END.

• 11 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I thought about it and I am not just going to make it about one person, I am going to make it all about different people and things. I will call it "Imagin' Episode Blah blah blah Ect.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

haha thats funny

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I thought it was cute and funny d

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Haha, funny story. It seriously needs quotation marks though.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

love it it is funny

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I know but I just put this '

And I'll put this " on the next one :PPPPP!P

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Funny. : I Wierd too.

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

I see how that works. I like it.

Episode 2?: "Get me some Zips, err Chips"

Lero took his love for a nice walk after expressing his love for her, or wait...she seduced him this time! All of a sudden, she stopped and jerked him back with an evil twinge and twitch of her nose. She was salivating looking into a bakery window.

"We need some of those!" she said jabbing her finger into the window pointing aimlessly.

"What?" Lero said. Obviously confused why she stopped him, of all people. He is the hero after all! Oh well, what were we talking about again? "Oh, you want some chips?"

She laughed "I don't know why I want these so bad, and why this is so funny, but why are these called zips? Wait, who are you again?"

"Doesn't matter." he flexed his biceps. "I'll get them for you if you really want them!"

*Stop* - I have to leave off the ending because it would require me to name her. This is Danstanta's concept so I don't want to mess with it that much just yet. Let's just say that Lero stops everything to ask her name. She talks about how much she despises her name. After hearing it, Lero goes stuttery again because he likes it so much. Unfortunately he messes up the first letter, but that doesn't stop him from using his pretty power to convince her it rocks!

And they spent the rest of that day coming up with really good kids' names. Do we need to talk about why?

How'd I do?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

NOPE episode 2 is going to be about a robot in the future named Rebot.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

LOve it, great job lol.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Mer se Amigo :P

Showing 1-11 of 11