ForumsGamesnew game!

31 7106
aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

[/b][/i]ima make a game so i wanted ppls thoughts on what i should make.give me any and all of ur ideas!

post freely!!!

• 31 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Guy in a hoodie that could shoot beams and power drain and power up like a sayian.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

All the ideas above. And he has to drink a special juice. Oh and make sure he has tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Make him an escaped super soldier. Made for world war three.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Make the tattoos like Kratos but Navy Blue. And make his eyes, veins, and Tattoos glow when he activates a special berserker ability.

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

lol masterchef ur thing bout berserker ability is gettin into avatar the last airbender dude lol

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

all u guys r is given like 1 spell or a few abilitys

im lookin for more of an idea of a whole layout.
u can post a game here u want me to make the game like or give me an all new idea for a game like no1 elses!!!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I figured it could be like most flash shooters. Side scrolling shoot with a mouse. Or it could be like alien slayer 3D.

cool9654
cool9654
50 posts
Nomad

I think it should be a medival war game.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

you should make a tower defense game where there are different towers depending on the animal so there would be a dog tower that had medium speed with a lot of damage and a fast cat tower that is quick and not a lot of damage ect.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Make the main character Master Cheif with a Chef hat and apron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Make it like when he gets mad he turns green and get really big and strong. I bet know ones ever thought of that!!!!!!!

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

so far its gunna be a game kinda like bowmaster except u fight other kingdoms and u get there kingdom gittin u more population and money from taxes

altough u dont buy men like bowmaster when u take a town u get all the ppl in it and u getta train em to watever u can afford but to hav more choices u gotta become a higher lvl

and 1 thing i noticed about bowmaster is when u lvl up u dont get any talent points or anything to enhance/upgrade ur arrow attacks or enhace ur men, wich will be available in this game,

and 2 more last details u can decide to make ur man 1 an archer 2 a mage 3 a warrior 4 a rouge assassin 5 a paladin and 6 a priest

also for the last detail u will be able to make ur castle bigger givin it more health wich u can do buy buyin stones and stuff for it or mearly tearing down 1 of ur other castles u over threw and use the stones from that to make it bigger

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Oh and make the town's baker like I said above!!!!!!!!

1pker31
1pker31
2 posts
Nomad

make it a strategy where its kinda hard and shooting

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

i got a new idea thats gunna change the game kwita lot

these is gunna more of a server ur gunna hav ur own username password and stuff and when u play ur gunna hav a alliance list,a clan list,and an enemy list.yes! thats rite its a mutli player online game! u can customize ur flag take over other players kingdoms!take cpu's kingdoms for easy xp and wat not make alliances with ppl makin ur profit higher population higher and kingdom stronger!

but 1 thing im havin prob with is when every1 takes every pieces of land what do we do with new players?and no im not makin unlimited land. as was thinkin when u start u start as a peasent in sum1s castle and when the 1st players come itl be mine and when they get on there feet and make there own castle other players can be a peasent in there castle
(note- as a peasent u will pay taxes)

Showing 1-15 of 31