ForumsGamesnew game!

31 7110
aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

[/b][/i]ima make a game so i wanted ppls thoughts on what i should make.give me any and all of ur ideas!

post freely!!!

• 31 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Well you must have a pretty big budget.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

make the currency chowdollas

get it

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

so now thats is gunna be mutli player online ima make it 3d there r gunna be towns in wich u gotta get reputation to go into buy doin quests for the king of that town (these towns will not be able to be over ran and r gunna hav cpu kings)
although if u buy members status u can hav ppl do stuff for u so that they can come into the town and visit or even so they can live there as a peasent

oh and since ur guuna be able form town to town ur gunna be able to higher a MASTER CHEF (eating food regains health)
a made (cleaner the castle the more cpu peasents will be interested in ur kingdom although that is for members status only

there will be pets that will follo u around and will help u fight and also mounts to ride on to make u go faster

choices for pets r hawks messenger birds owls house cat and many many more

for mounts there r gunna be tigers, wolves,dragons!,horse bear/polar bear,and more

note-havin 2 dragons as mount will make baby dragon wich can be used as pet! (only way to get baby dragon is gettin 2 dragon mounts!)dragons 2 very hard to get u can either buy em for a very high price! or u can try to tame a wild 1 wich is very dangerous(if u die u and ur kingdom get teleported to either heven or he11 and so in the reg dimension ur r considered dead although in heaven or he11 u cant die again lol

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

The game you are making kind of sounds like World of Warcraft :P

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

yes i no but its gunna hav all dif graphics and u can only be human plus im only usin a few things from warcraft like a pally a priest and pets.. everything else will be way dif

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

remember currency should be chowdollas

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

no it shoodnt!

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

fine it doesn't have to be good luck on this "game" your making

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I can't tell you about the game if I don't know what it is about or what you are supposed to do. Try that before we can give you true answers

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

You're starting out way too big. Making a 3-d, high-quality rpg like the one you're talking about would take hours upon hours of time, even with a large team of people working on it. If you even have Flash and know how to use it, then start out with something very small. Actionscript doesn't leave much room for mistakes.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

make him an assasian, no special powers just fast reflexes... i think that would be awsome!!!
tell me when u start on it...

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

ipc ive made servers b4 i no what im doin...

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Make it about a guy that can turn into different animals and you have to use each animals different abilites to beat the game.

cycloolephin
cycloolephin
73 posts
Nomad

Make it good. Duh.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

that would be a cool game

Showing 16-30 of 31