ForumsGamesHmmm... Im stupid

14 3974
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Hey uh... I have about absolutely 0 idea on how to program with Flash or Flex or... ANYTHING! Maybe some more Intelligent ppl could tell me how to... or where to get a cheaper program xD. Hello? ANyone? SomEoNe?! PLEASE!?!? Ty for your time.

• 14 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if ur trying to make a game...dont even try if ur THAT clueless

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

this should be under Programming Help in The Forge. although like markedtarget said, u probalby shouldnt even try if u dont know how. maybe u should take a class on it? O.o

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u could probably look it up too

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I agree with the Title 100 percent.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol you people are mean. If you need help making a game, put a topic like this in the programming help in the forge.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

maybe someone should help him instead of knocking him down. i'd help but i'm as clueless as he is. sorry Annihalation i can't help you.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Umm I don't think you can find a cheaper flash but you can just install the trail version over and over and delete the registry.
Go online and borrow book learn to animate and work from there no ones going to teach you how to program.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

I Agree With Tempo.. Honestly. Dont Be An A$$H0le To A Kid Who Doesnt No Sumthin That You Do. Just Because He Isnt A Nerd Who Spends All Of Time Insulting Ppl On Forums, Doesnt Mean You Should Be An @$$h0le To Him. Im Probaly More Cluelessn Then You Man, So I Cant Help. But Search It Or Do What Everyone Else Is Saying Put This Topic In The Forge.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Chill man. I don't know either. We were just talking about the TITLE.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If you want to make a flash game and have already spent $700 on the newest flash program then you can get tutorials on how to use flash,by means of google or yahoo.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... Im stupid

You didn't need to put that title. Just a "I need help" is better. : )
agentsnake
agentsnake
81 posts
Nomad

????

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i think you should talk to a game creator or look in the programming help for a topic that talkes abou this =)

Chaze100

Showing 1-13 of 14