ForumsSupport ForumGame of the week

19 3759
thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

Hey guys why dont armour games get this thing that us the users vote on a game and the game with the most votes get put on the front page in a special box

• 19 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well they could but there are over 900 games on armorgames...they would have to make a new option on every game to do that...but i guess thad be kool

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I can already see people like me voting up Creekwood for the heck of it.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

well they could but there are over 900 games on armorgames...they would have to make a new option on every game to do that...but i guess thad be kool

yes they have over 900 games but they could put a box on on the homapage like a search box and type the name in
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well most of the GOOD games like sonny etc. would be voted on first so til we run out of games...its gonna just go down

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah, but the site would soon run out of good games that haven't been voted as Game of the Week and we'd be reduced to voting for average 7/10 games. Game of the Month would be better, I think, as it allows more chance for better games to come out every now and then.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i like game of the month better

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

MarkedTarget, that's more or less what I just said. =p

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

srry manutd4life didt read urs

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

it could be the game that is most favorited in a week or something like that

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but the site would soon run out of good games that haven't been voted as Game of the Week and we'd be reduced to voting for average 7/10 games. Game of the Month would be better, I think, as it allows more chance for better games to come out every now and then.

Ya I think that would be a good idea for a game of the month, not the week
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

A game of the month would be eaiser...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I must say, ManBearPig hit the nail on the head, in a few months, we'd be seeing games no ones ever heard of in the Game Of the Week thing, because all the other good games had a spot.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think it would be cool to have a game of the week great idea!!!! =D

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

That would be interesting. Very, But I am not completely sure.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

A lot of flash websites have features like this, but it is like game of the month. A week is a little too short.

Showing 1-15 of 19