ForumsSupport ForumSonny Trainer?!?

19 18336
XK67
XK67
11 posts
Nomad

1.:I read what about a Sonny Trainer. He/She wrotes that we can find it in google. But there comes everytime over a 1.000.000. of things and I want not look at all of them. When you know what about it can you write the link or what I must write in google to find it?

2.:What happen when I have the Sonny Trainer?

• 19 Replies
Searchman
Searchman
40 posts
Nomad

I think a sonny trainer is something that levels sonny up an X amount of times. that way he wouldn't actually have to play the game till he was 99 -.-

that is my guess.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

just use the leveling up glitch, its easier, and u dont have to download anything

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

yup, thats true, but I still don't get why this is in this topic.

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

Why must you use hacks?!?!?!?!? Arent they illegal?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think illegal is a strong term. But, XK67, I do not know anything about the trainer. I also would suggest just doing the glitch to level up. Downloading something like that might be a bad idea.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

yes, the thing may have viruses, and also hacking is dumb, just use the glitch if you must cheat to win, but that is no fun.....

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

Never download hacks they have viruses that can really ruin your computer.

neverquit
neverquit
23 posts
Nomad

dont download it i did it and compter wont turn on for a cople of days..

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

or worse, It's pointless to download the Sonny Trainer anyways, it's a game here, there's no point to using it when there's a perfectly good glitch for all you cheaters right there. Besides, some trainers can ruin other things, yes, you'll level up but sometimes your stats won' go up, or you won't be able to weild weapons of the level your at cause the game still reads you at lvl 11 or whatever you were. anywayz that what I think

zzdragonzz
zzdragonzz
1 posts
Nomad

hacking is not illegal neither is the sonnt trainer ive played it

AfigenaZ
AfigenaZ
1 posts
Nomad

yes i think the have viruses and hacking is not fun as game without cheats

ego5000
ego5000
2 posts
Nomad

But what is the problem to write kinda trainer yourself? Download Cheat Engine, write a Cheat Table and here you go, there are thousands of this kind of flash games "trainers"...

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

a game is a game, that's all.
you have free time, ok, go on and spend it on games.
(maybe in better worlds I should say "Waste it on games&quot

just kidding

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

ego5000, it is easier to just download some of the trainers already made here.just search the site with google and you will find one(most likely :|

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

just cheat if u find it too hard...

but pls dun download hecks it might spoil ur com

Showing 1-15 of 19