Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Sonny Trainer?!?

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 20, '08 at 4:36pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

or worse, It's pointless to download the Sonny Trainer anyways, it's a game here, there's no point to using it when there's a perfectly good glitch for all you cheaters right there. Besides, some trainers can ruin other things, yes, you'll level up but sometimes your stats won' go up, or you won't be able to weild weapons of the level your at cause the game still reads you at lvl 11 or whatever you were. anywayz that what I think :)

Posted Feb 23, '08 at 5:42pm

zzdragonzz

zzdragonzz

1 post

hacking is not illegal neither is the sonnt trainer ive played it

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 11:54am

AfigenaZ

AfigenaZ

1 post

yes i think the have viruses and hacking is not fun as game without cheats

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 1:41pm

ego5000

ego5000

4 posts

But what is the problem to write kinda trainer yourself? Download Cheat Engine, write a Cheat Table and here you go, there are thousands of this kind of flash games "trainers"...

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 3:11pm

Waldorf

Waldorf

242 posts

a game is a game, that's all.
you have free time, ok, go on and spend it on games.
(maybe in better worlds I should say "Waste it on games")

;) just kidding

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 11:21pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

ego5000, it is easier to just download some of the trainers already made here.just search the site with google and you will find one(most likely :|

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 1:18am

Piggg

Piggg

109 posts

just cheat if u find it too hard...

but pls dun download hecks it might spoil ur com

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 12:30am

SouljahBoy

SouljahBoy

1 post

Now all you other players think that trainers have virusis ohh scary :(
NOT!!!!!!!!!
Not all trainers have viruses, and anways you can tell, how long ago the creator made this how many ppl agrre to this or that, and when you download it,
it takes long time/its slow blah ,blah ,blah.
I am an expert gamer on other sights downloading a trainer isnt a bad thing, Ive hade trainers in the past they have helped me alot, like right now i was looking for one,Galiant The Palidan on sonny is hard to defeat so downloading a trainer might help, all trainers do help u alot,hp hack,wepon hack,all sorts of hacks that you coulnt this of.
So if u read the other players messages make sure you read mine!

Posted Jun 7, '08 at 7:20pm

DarkHeadMaster

DarkHeadMaster

11 posts

Hello guys, it's me again. The Sonny Grandmaster. On Sonny, there are normal stats, Strength, Vitality, Weapons, etc. Getting a trainer for the game is just to help to get farther.

Never download hacks they have viruses that can really ruin your computer.

That is fully incorrect. Depending on the source of download, it is fully Virus proof. I know becuase i've downloaded many trainers, and i haven't gotten a virus to this day so far!

Why must you use hacks?!?!?!?!? Arent they illegal?

Uh, Obviously not. As i said, a trainer is to help get farther in the game. Like your father behind you on your new bike while your learning. Think of it like this. Bike = game, Dad = trainer. The trainer is helping you get farther in your progress.

just use the leveling up glitch, its easier, and u dont have to download anything

1 MAJOR problem with that.

Number 1: The guy who put the game on to Armor Games fixed that glitch. Leveling up like that is now impossible to do anymore.

But what is the problem to write kinda trainer yourself? Download Cheat Engine, write a Cheat Table and here you go, there are thousands of this kind of flash games "trainers"...

Exactly. Cheat Engine is the internet gaming master hacker of all trainers. CE is the best for anything if hacking

It's a peace,
DarkHeadMaster

Posted Jan 23, '09 at 8:15pm

bluedevil

bluedevil

410 posts

its not illigal ......cheatengine.org whould have been banned a long time ago