ForumsThe TavernNo Good End.

30 4119
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

If you had to pick a way to die horribly, what would it be? Please describe why you picked what you picked. "I would get shot in the head because it's painless" is not a horrible death. Me? I'm gonna say to avoid sharks. You get dragged under-water and drown without even fighting back. My choice is a pride of lions, that way I get to drag a few of them down to hell with me.
Ether people will respond to this in a good-natured manner, or I will get told off and it will be locked. They both make sense to me.

• 30 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The bullet for the girl is a cool idea. I still like my lions though. If I took a bullet for someone, they would fell awful. It would probably Ruin their life. It's always good to leave a trail of emotional wreckage. I'm kidding.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

ok, this is a retarded thread...like y would someone want to start a discussion about this, c'mon!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

For kicks. I mean, it's an amusing question. So what about you greg_greg?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I would slowly be sawed in half from the feet - up by a chainsaw.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Who would ask this kind of question?

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

being knifed into small pieces from the toes up

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The point of the thread is not the most horrible death possible, but rather, assuming your death had to be horrible, what would you pick and why? I didn't pick lions because they are painful, but rather because I would at least get a satisfying last scream as I died. Also, With a group of lions, I could take a couple with me.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

ohhhhhhh...... then id pick dying of hot girls hitting me with pillows in a topless bathing suit.... hahahahaha... theyd get a satisfying last scream if u know what i mean

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Haha that would be a good way to die.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I would have to say in a car crash, because I can try and take someone down with me.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I still like my lions for that reason. I asked my dad this question, and he mumbled something lesbians and the same satisfying scream as JustLacrosse21 seems to be talking about.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Playing my version of Russian Roulette might be fun. You super glue razors to a frisbee and play catch till one of you dies. Or eaten to death by starving squirrels. While I'm coated with peanut butter.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Why would anyone want to die horribly? That sounds, well... horrible.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Staple my ears to a rotting carcass of a rather brown mule, and then cry for help as some cowboys lasso me to death.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Why?

Showing 16-30 of 30