ForumsSupport ForumCommunity Bar?

35 5068
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I joined Ag quite awhile ago, and didn't know there even was a forum until pretty recently, because the Community button is stuffed up in the corner, and the word Community next to Store and Blog and Submit made me think it wasn't even part of AG. I'm sure we'd get more people in Forums if we changed the name to Forums, and maybe made it easier to spot.

• 35 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah but to people that dont know of it and to people that arent really technological..no not the same the new is different it tells about events and other stuff.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah..but maybe it could be alone and above it it would say "go to homepage" and you click it and your there..and if it annoys people they should make a disable suggestion box option.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, I couldn't really see where a Suggestion Box could fit anywhere, the homepage is already pretty stuffed, we'd have to remove something.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hopefully,so it wont annoy you,it will change every log in.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

So, would it basically just tell you the same suggestion, or would it change from week to week or something?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah these are great ideas your feeding through..want to make it public?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Or maybe there'll be a button at the bottom that says "New Suggestion" so you can flip thru them.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

make a new topic about it with our idea. title it what ever you want if you want to make it public.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Eh, whatever does that mean?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I'll leave that to you, just be sure to mention me.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

The Community bar should just be Saying the Forum. Because I didn't even know where it was when I was a lower ranker.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok i will

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I should be changed to a "Forums" button next to "Misc" on the header. It should be "Forums" because it's way shorter than saying "Community". And It would be harder to mistake for something else.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I agree, but that would mean a change in all the forums from Commnity to Forums.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah true.

Showing 16-30 of 35