ForumsSupport Forum-Online Users-

37 6076
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, i decided to propose something here. Many users wouldn't understand if i just said it, so i made it ^_^

The designer part was a joke, and the friends that i made gray are just random ones i chose so no hard feelings for anyone ^_^

http://i33.tinypic.com/vql98x.png
-CLICK-

Please tell me what you think? Will this work for armorgames?

• 37 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Great idea, this would be awesome! Kinda like my online/offline dot idea, except much improved.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I don't get it what is the point?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Oh, and the colors can be what ever if this is actually put into use. I just wanted to stick with the blue green theme of armorgames!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

That would be great! But maybe different colors : /

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Great idea, especially for new users who dont know who the mods r, even though they could go to the about page, they would then have to search through the list of ppl online(which could be ALOT) to see if any of them r online.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

this is a good idea.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, there need to be a few different colors, those are all too much alike and that might be confusing. It's still awesome!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

It's a great idea, but setting up the part for the friends would be a bit tricky...

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Your big difference is colors? I really don't see how that is going to help me. I really don't understand the point you are making.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I don't get it what is the point?

do you have eyes bro? Or are you color blind? Seriously, i mean it's right there in front of your face ^_^
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

as i said i whipped this out in a flash and the colors are bleh

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

It has the legend of what the colors are for new users, and it also will show your friends and such....

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Not Bad. One thing though, ya, we would have to change some colors. Especially between the Developer and Your friends part. I'm colorblind so can pretty much tell absolutely no difference between those two colors. (Voidy is too) This isn't a bad idea, but probably not the very top priority at the moment. (Then again... how do I know for sure?)

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Rofl I just noticed where you got that idea from.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

fine then >_< I didn't make it for color blind peeps lol.

Showing 1-15 of 37