ForumsThe TavernAlgolea RPG 2.0

6 1861
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Welcome to Algorlea RPG 2.0. I have restarted and made it even better. This will be a text based game where YOU control your destiny. You can battle monsters, team up, fight each other, conquer land, and, if you make the right choices, get your very own dragon. This was inspired after reading Eragon.

This will be somewhat like firetail_madness' RPG, but he ended his. Therefore I've decided to make my own.

There will only 6 players allowed for each round.
To join fill out this form:

Name:
Look:
Personality:
Description: (Your Past, A Little Bit About You)
Side: (The Empire or The Rebellion)
Race: (Elf, Dwarf, Human)
Class: (Mage, Knight, Bowman, Thief)
Starting Area: (Village, Mountains, Capital City, The Coast, The Island)

Each player will have stats. These stats are determined by your actions. (Thanks to firetail_madness)

Overall Level:
Health: (H)
Strength: (S)
Magic: (M)
Weapon Damage: (WD)
Defense: (D)
Agility: (A)
Endurance: (E)
Gold: (G)

Each Class has its own start out level. Here are the levels:

Mage:
Level 0
H: 50/50
S: 4
M: 10
WD: (Staff) 2
D: 3
A: 6
E: 5
G: 100

Knight:
Level 0
S: 8
M: 2
WD: (Sword) 7
D: 5
A: 2
E: 6

Bowman:
Level 0
S: 5
M: 5
WD: (Bow and Arrow) 5
D: 2
A: 8
Endurance: 5
Gold: 100

Thief:
Level 0
S: 4
M: 3
WD: (Knife) 3
A: 11
Endurance: 4

Each Class comes with its own weapon. Each weapon has its own attack.
Each Class has the same overall point amount of 30.

Before we start, though, I need to tell you a bit about the land in which you will be playing:

Here is the map of the land:

http://uploadimage.org/images/7x89369vcoacwf4cnlnj.jpg

Algorlea is currently controlled by an evil King Dreadneye. The land has been plunged into darkness. The King is merciless with taxes. The people hate it, but there is nothing they can do. Dreadnye is skilled in the art of the sword. He even has his very own dragon.

There are few who are powerful enough to have a dragon. You may think that dragons are mere beast, but they are more than that. They are as intelligent as you or I. They choose who will ride them. Once they come in contact (as an egg) with the person who is their destiny to be with, they hatch. The riderâ??s live will forever be changed. There are only 6 remaining dragon eggs.

Now, will you side with The King or will you defeat him and set the land free? The choice is yours.

• 6 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hey! You copied my classes and stats!

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Firetail, I didn't mean to copy them. I came up with many of them by myself. I unknowingly copied you. I gave you credit. Also, I wish for an edit button. Please go to the other Algorlea RPG.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Name:Ardor
Look: 6 1/2 feet tall with electric blue eyes. His hair is a brown chestnet. I can blend into any crowd and become unseen, but if you see my eyes I am immediately given away.
Personality: A am a nice guy to my friends and always a joy to have around, but if you get on my bad side I have only one piece of advice run for I will come after you.
Description:My father was a warrior so he was never home. My mother had died try to speak her mind. That is why I am a rebel, though I am able to blend in and become unnoticed when I need to. I right now live a quit life in my home.
Side: The Rebellion
Race: Human
Starting Weapon:sword

Knight:
Level 0
S: 8
M: 2
WD: (Sword) 7
A: 2
E: 6

Starting Area: Capital City

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Wrong one. It is the other one. Just below this one. the map didn't work on this. Just copy and paste it in the other.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Name: Loktar Aqualukz
Looks: Devilishly handsome like drakokirby. Has Lilac eyes, a regular type of nose, a cross of an elf and a human for ears, Has spiky Jet Black hair, has a scar on his back that is shaped like a Dragon's Eye, and has a gun show on both of his arms
Personality: A quirky Atlantian who learned water streets smarts since he was an orphan at a young age. He is however, is an intellectual and is a player with the Mermaids or whatever girls are called in Altantis. He has a head of a star general and has no mercy for the evils of the Sea. He does though does not mind doing a little breaking the rules to.
DescriptionYour looks): An orphan who has always helped the little guy. He was the youngest out of his four brothers who were also orphans. His mother left him on the streets with his brothers to rot but they always somehow survived. Loktar swore on his brothers that he and his brother will find their mother and be united once again.
Side: The Rebellion.
Race: Elf.
Starting Weapon: Bow and Arrow.
Starting Area: Village.

Can I make my bowman an Archer? I don't really like Bs

Bowman
Level 0
S: 5
M: 5
WD: (Bow and Arrow) 5
D: 2
A: 8
Endurance: 5

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Guys wrong one. Post in the other 2.0 one.

Showing 1-6 of 6