ForumsThe Tavernare the mods taking a day off?

10 2083
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

really are they i dont see any on.

• 10 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Daniel has been on. Carlie and Dank are on now.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Mods are not on at all hours of the day ;-) The have a thing called a 'life' sometimes. Hehe.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Todays the day of the olympics,so I'm not sure,but they have other things to do besides talk on a forum all day.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Carlie is taking a nap. Devoidless is somewhere over the rainbow. Moegreche is never on in the afternoon. Asherlee is on holiday. Calm never comes on. Dank has joined another site. Dragon is either at her Ice Cream job or with her boyfriend/husband.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i know that but on the bottom it said active users and no mods have been on for a while.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ohhh yeah i know i have one too but its HOT outside and im currently at a neighborhood without friends so i toss up a baseball and hit it then get hot tired and bored and come back in to cool off.it is currently 100+ where im at.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I am taking a nap? Really?

But anyways, I don't really see the point of this since we do have mods/admins on right now. You can't really expect that we will all be on during the day. Personally, I am a college student. So classes interfere with how much time I spend on the site. Many of the mods are also students, and naturally, school comes first. If you have a problem on the site, feel free to write it on one of our walls, and you will likely get a response within a few days. I tend to respond within a day.

But yea... mods are on... so kinda pointless.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh well...lol you guys are too lazy.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Maybe Carlie, maybe. Yet, I don't remember you having anything today. You said you had no classes so you had to be napping or eating or talking or seeing or believing. Which moderator in particular are you talking to Firetail?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

That would be the life part drako ;-) My sisters wedding reception is tomorrow, I have been preparing and such.

Showing 1-10 of 10