kittytears

kittytears

263 posts

go cosby go!

Posted Feb 16, '08 at 7:33pm

walaroo

walaroo

89 posts

the cosbman!.... or something. my hero's jimi hendrix cuz hes the best guitarist ever unquestionablly

Posted Feb 16, '08 at 7:45pm

kittytears

kittytears

263 posts

yea well can he be cosby>?

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 1:03am

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,141 posts

Knight

My father-in-law is my hero, honestly.. though it sounds pretty cheesy.

My husband had diabetes for a long time, to the point that he almost died and needed a double transplant. My husbands mother also had diabetes at the same time, and both were bedridden for a long time. Throughout it, my father in law had a smile on his face and a joke at his lips. He watched his wife wither away and die prematurely, and still found a way to get through the days alone... he is the most inspirational man I have ever met. If I ever have a bad day, I think of how he gets through all the stuff he has to deal with.. and I realize I can be strong, too.

</cheesiness>

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 9:23am

Tobli

Tobli

49 posts

Sam Fisher From Splinter Cell series because his in the best video game ever :P

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 10:30am

zogenergy

zogenergy

41 posts

my mom because she is aways there for me when i need her!

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 10:31am

JWE

JWE

133 posts

Tom Fulp. Because he created the best website in the world, Newgrounds.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 11:01am

RsC

RsC

458 posts

mine gf always is there for me when iam sad or something, days nights long :P VIVA LA LOVE =J

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 12:56pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

For us, nothing was quite like this advent of the first black American baseball player in the 20th century. Called up from Montreal on April 10, 1947 in the wake of Brooklyn Manager Leo Durocher's year-long suspension, Robinson's long anticipated promotion was obscured by the events of the previous day.

On Opening Day of the regular season, the talented and sagacious Johnny Sain of the Boston Braves handcuffed Robinson. He worried that it would be difficult to stick in the majors if all pitchers were comparable to Sain. Fortunately they weren't. Ahead lay the racial vitriol of the Philadelphia Phillies manager Ben Chapman. The St. Louis Cardinals' purportedly threatened not to play on the same field with Robinson ΓΆ" both Enos Slaughter and Joe Garagiola spiked him when they did play.

jacky robetson all the way

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 12:59pm

Grimlok

Grimlok

158 posts

Even though I don't believe in the bible or anything about christianity, if satan was real he'd be my hero. Not really for being evil and wicked, but for rebelling against god, for wanting power.