ForumsWEPROlympic Sports

29 5235
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

What sport do you think should be added to the Olympics. I say paintball and American Football

• 29 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Theres like every sport in the Olympics!

Paint a sport? And uhh, America is the only one who plays American Football lol.

Golf I suppose...

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Drace, Golf is boring. People will leave in packs. Paintball could be one but we have Air Rifling already. Football is boring American style.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Guys this isn't about talking down each others ideas. I want kick ball, wall ball, dodge ball. Oh and Australia, Canada, Parts of South America, and New Zeland play American football. And Paintball is more of a sport than Badminton.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Kick ball, wall ball, and dodge ball O.o?

No one trains in those "sports".

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Dodgeball is trained in. Kick Ball is a kids sport and Wall ball is hand ball I'm guessing?

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Gaelic hand ball.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Most of the sports in the Olympics have an international federation. Gridiron is definitely not popular enough in Australia- you might see a casual game being played in the schoolyard but most stores in Australia won't even supply the pads or helmet.

...though it would be hilarious if they brought in...darn it! I can't say the game's name because it's inappropriate!

On a more serious note, I know boxing and taekwondo are in the Olympics. Is judo?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Is judo?

Yup =)
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

The sports are mostly suppose to be what ALL country's play. I don't think any one from Africa plays Paintball.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Yup! As a matter of fact, one of the flag holders was a judo guy. He was 6'2" and 380 pounds, but he only looked like he was 250! I think there must have been a typo on the screen, haha.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I wish they could make get rid of sailing. That is why we made the World Cup. We also lose people when sailing. If we are in Europe, I guarantee a disappearance every round.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Guitar hero and Wii bowling.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Those don't even deal with a bit of athleticism.

Haha, yeah I know, those are games, NOT SPORTS. <<--
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Those don't even deal with a bit of athleticism.

@drako, what does sailing have to do with the World Cup?

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

i think there should be football so i may one day be in it

Showing 1-15 of 29