ForumsWEPRRussia Bombs Georgia

49 10673
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We thought a little action would come with the Russian and Georgians. But not for long. News found out. Russia has bombed Georgia and killed more than 100 people.Cracked lands, destroyed buildings. A little fight became a huge one. What will happen with these 2 country's?

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m08/y179098953286401.jpg Buildings destroyed and a father crying for his son.

• 49 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I think he passed away :'(

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So is the son dead or seriously injured?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Here's a sad one. look at the bottom.

http://i1.turkishpress.com/i-i/CPS.NFV21.090808150634.photo05.quicklook.default-245x219.jpg

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

You need better pictures Dan. People will think he is sleeping or in a coma or whatever. I first thought it was a coma since he was hugging him and their was no blood near him.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I don't see any dead people. I just see a lot of messed up buildings. C'mon, give us something that actually shows someone dead. Not like a organs see able one. A person on the ground, with a little blood around him or her.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry to break it to you but theirs non of them that I could find. Sorry.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

How did someone take a picture of the first one??

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I am sure of.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Isn't it obvious? They hired a phtography Ninja to lurk in the shadows and take a picture of a very sad dad. So no good pictures then?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I feel sad for the dad,. He lost a son.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yes we all do. That boy could of changed the world for the better. Like that Chinese kid who saved 2 kids in the school because he was a hall monitor.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well it was extremely sad, took at the expression of the fathers face.

Hmmm, there's another thread on this matter. Even thow this is about the bombing, I think everything in this thread should belong in that one. I also remember the commentators during the Olympics mentioned the dispute between those two countries.

Yeah, Hope nothing worst happens.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hmmm, there's another thread on this matter. Even thow this is about the bombing, I think everything in this thread should belong in that one. I also remember the commentators during the Olympics mentioned the dispute between those two countries.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I don't think it's going to get better yet. We had an Earthquake in china and a bombing in Georgia. Experts say California is due for a big earthquake.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I haven't heard of this bombing before.

Showing 1-15 of 49