ForumsProgramming ForumGAME DEMO FINALLY HERE WOOOOOOOO!

26 6233
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well it's been this way for a while it's just I thought I might as well show you guys now since production is slow(I am out of town). I think I might send e-mail to Dan and see what he wants from the game if it were to be sponsored too. Tell me what you think.

Also the worms need voices so if anyone is a good voice actor and good with sound editing and stuff need voices and such. So contact me!

• 26 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

By the way if you don't know where the demo is at it's at

www.unhappyface.net/Prison.html

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds fun and interesting!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Did you create it?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Eh, it would be better if I could actually shoot the worms in the back corner! The grenade launcher wouldn't reach near the worms that hope to the corner, and at one spot, the grenade would either go far, or barely anywhere. It's about 1/3 of the way out from the tower.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know it's a blindspot of the grenade launcher. I have it there because it's much too powerful of a weapon. Wouldn't be fair in the game without it

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, well I figured how to get it there anyway

But that one spot really annoys me. The worms will be right there, but there's absolutely no way to kill them! And is the game even possible to beat? I killed all of them, but a minute later more showed up. How do I win?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol you don't it's a demo. There will be more guns anyways so you can get that blindspot later. :P

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Estel, they aren't worms lol. There sausage men! I thought klaushouse would hoave picked up on that by now but he hasn't!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOLOL I can't believe I wrote worms.. I meant sausage men. I wanted to say I want voices LIKE worms...

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

OHHHH, haha. Well, at first I thought they were steroid pills, or something like that :P But they look more like sausage men, than worms. Anyway, it was actually pretty good for just a demo!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol thanks. Steroid pills? Why do you know what those look like estel! *poke*

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol they were in jail for using so much steroids they began to look like steroids? Just like CARROTS! Omg.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Uhhh *looks around* ummm, I thought that was why they were in jail!.....*yes that will work* :O

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Haha this is really neat, I first thought they were pills as well, but yea I like the graphics as they are, it makes me feel less bad that I am shooting them with a grenade launcher

The physics are pretty smooth as well, nice work there, the prisoners don't bounce off the guard tower while flying through the air, is this on purpose?

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

So... If I wanted to record the voices, how would I record?

Showing 1-15 of 26