ForumsThe Tavern"Imagin'" Episode 2: Shake it Robot!

4 1614
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

E P I S O D E 2 : Shake it Mr Roboto!

Roboto, Of the Future. He was not much of a dancer. Not even close. Did even know how to do the Robot :9 , Very sad, One day. Mr.Roboto went to see The Art class. But, Roboto saw street dancers! He was terrified to pass the art class. But he had gusts! Well, not in real life. Just expressing. But still. One of the dancers called out Roboto. He was scared but he had to face a fear. The street dancer said "Yo! Come and try mon"; Roboto tried but he was scared.The Street dancer put on some music. Mr Roboto was starting to shake his can. Every one was syked to see what would happen.

Later, when he started to jam! Roboto was movin' and gruvin'. He was the best dancer of the robots. Everyone was so shocked and exited. They actually thought he was the best of all. But, The song, opened. It was the Robo Dance song. He was scared, but when the people cheered him on, he was doin' the robo like their was no tomorrow, it was Robo Feva! He was the legend every one loved.

The next day, He was popular and loved by every one even. The others Robos danced his song. They loved him, He was like a god!

The next Century Passed

Robos son was the same as him, scared and all but he gained his fear and did exactly what his father did. Proud and happy. They we're the best dancers in the world.

The END

Endin' song

Everybody do robo feva, yeah Robo feva. Everybody do feva, yeah! Robo feva!!!!!!!!

By: Danstanta

• 4 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What is gusts in expression? I still get credit for the Roboto dance and the name.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Really just the Mr. part.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Roboto Dance. That gave you the base of the idea of the story. You know it. I know it. The fishy knows it.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you! :PP

Showing 1-4 of 4