ForumsSupport ForumMy account got hacked

47 7467
L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

my account got hacked a moth ago...my username was outbreak...

• 47 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK so what do you want anyone to do about that?

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

i want that the mods work on it or delete the account and give me back my ap.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Ya, there is not much we can do about that. Maybe you shouldn't be dumb enough to get you account hacked

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, by would you give anyone you're password or valuable information. That's you're problem now.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

dumb enought? dude how should i know that my acc was hacked? i was offline

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well then, how did that happen? It happen for no reason?

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Yah, thepyro lay off!

Still, L337, I'm not sure if the mods can do anything unless they know it's you and that u aren't just trying to steal.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, explane how it happened.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

danstanta if i like this site how im going to give me pass to someone? thats stupid u know

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, are you sure you just got suspended or banned?

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

well thats the question im searching.still yesterday i tried to log in and i still have my password it couln't log in

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

well like a month ago i was talking to my friend in chat we talked blah,blah,blah then i told him im going to bed he sayed ok i logged off.then when i come to to armorgames i was logged in.then the passed like 2 days,i tried to log in but it sayed''no account name cant be found''or something like that...then i tried serveral times...now i have to make another acc for this

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Oh well, have you told anyone something near to you're password?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Wow, that stinks. I really dislike hackers. Espically because my AIM got hacked this Febuary. The person who hacked it changed all my account information, all of my security questions, and my datte of birth so there was no way i could get it back. Then the hacker sent all my friends a bunch of spam and nasty comments. Ever since i have really really really disliked hackers. It took a week before all my friends found out my account got hacked.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

That's why never tell things close to you're password. Or make an extremly hard password.

Showing 1-15 of 47