ForumsSupport ForumMy account got hacked

47 7475
L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

my account got hacked a moth ago...my username was outbreak...

• 47 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I saw, Hackers just want to mess up you're account and make you sad and depressed.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

L337- if you don't mind me asking, how many AP did you have, and what was your tank?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

He currently had 1776 AP.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

on my last post i ment to say rank, not tank. sorry

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

no,i dont think it be banned or suspended,oh then when i logged in the ''guy'' changed some stuff in my profile.go check outbreak's profile,check the part where it says location or something like that i first got that that it sayed something like:in a old barricated house hiding from zombies.and that thing i told u its not a lie go check the comments that i last remember when i logged in it will say something reffered to that.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

that thing that says in the old barricated house hiding from zombies that was the first one that i tuped there but now its changed..

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I am sorry but I don't know what to do. I have to go now, Good luck.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

i just want all back my friends ap armartar

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

i want

You're greedy. You get nothing.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes. I remember seeing a member with your name. Well, Carlie is the only one that can help you. She will be here tomorrow.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Wow well that sucks well if my account got hacked I would just quit I mean why just haveto earn back a billion AP for nothing

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

There is not too much taht you can do when your acount gets hacked. Making a post realy will not do anything for you.

If you must try and get it back, contact a mod or admin. I doubt there will be anything they can do but with the limited options you have, contacting the mods would be the best choice to make.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

If you want to get your account back, you shouldn't have made a thread, you should have told a mod. But I don't see what they can do unless you can somehow prove you're not lying to get AP...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

This could easily be a scam for the Armorpoints which isn't possible at all.

Here are a few possiblilities

1) Caps lock??? (im not sure if its case sensitive)
2) changed you pass recently???

Nobody cant do nothing about you getting hacked.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

You lost 1776 ap? Wow, that's horrible, someone deserves a kick in the butt. But seriously, why do hackers hack in the first place? All it does is mess people up.

plokkey- you have alot of AP, how would you feel if you got hacked?

Showing 16-30 of 47