847 posts
Nomad

Who would win this epic battle?

• 37 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

A vampire can outsmart a zombie easily. A vampire can fly. A zombie cannot. A vampire is ALOT faster than a zombie. (unless it's like a zombie type thing from 'I Am Legend' lol, very unlikely though). Here, let me do it like this:

Strength>Zombie
Intelligence>Vampire
Stamina>Vampire
Wits>Vampire
Better Characteristics (ability to fly, swim, fight, etc. Stuff like that)>Vampire

I'd say vampire.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

True, but the vampire runs the risk of getting infected by the zombie and becoming one.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Oops. I guess I forgot that one. Sorry.

Better chance of infecting opponent by bite, touch, or any other of the five senses.>Zombie

Haha. xD And yes, I know bite isn't one of the five senses...I don't think taste would've sounded right, lol.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yea, and I say zombie cuz zombies have no blood... i think not......

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Vampire easily. If it doesn't have any rivers around it, it would know how to kill a zombie. It will turn into a bat, go to the nearest gun store and get either a shotgun or a springfield. Heck, if it wants to have some fun, AK 47.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

Well the way I was picturing it was just one zombie and one vampire, locked inside a room with no weapons.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Vampire says, "Oh look! An intelligent human giving away his brain!" Then when he looks that way, put your fangs in his brain. Vampire still owns him.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

The zombie wouldn't be able to understand the vampire and if the vampire got close to the zombie it would get bit and infected.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I'm pointing in a direction. It would follow that direction. The vampire would go bat then and hide in a dark corner. Then strike when the zombie gets out and it sees a usable weapon.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

I don't think the zombie would care about what direction you're pointing in. All it wants is to devour you.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Get out emergency brain tubes and chuck it out the door. Then get a weapon and kill that sucka!

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

No weapons!!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

That was when you were in the room. We are outside now. You said nothing about getting outside. So admit Vampires pwned the Zombies!

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

If I remember correctly I said a LOCKED room.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Wait for zombie to destroy door while you in bat mode in the corner. Why won't you let me win? I will win anyways.

Showing 1-15 of 37