ForumsArt, Music, and Writingshouldnt acdc start making new songs?

18 6620
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

well i've been a big fan of acdc but people likes rap tell me if rap or rock is better

• 18 Replies
bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

There is a post about this called "rock or rap"

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is in the movies and music section I do beleive.

ladiesman
ladiesman
1 posts
Nomad

i think that they should go with either as long as its loud

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

dude isnt the lead singer dead lol...no singer no songs...

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

first of all they are old and they would probably suck if they came back...they have enough money already....
Secondly Jikek you can make music without your lead singer...Alice and Chains did it without theirs... the music isnt as good but they still sing and play.

yaf
yaf
49 posts
Nomad

ok yh acdc were gud but if they made a come bak they wud end up like robbie williams with his rudebox song LOL AKA nt 2 gud

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

they are old

yoyo1994
yoyo1994
2 posts
Nomad

i know they r old and all but if they want to make a come back they can but its not funny for having ur lead singer daed u idiot jikek so nahhhhhh to all becuse day da bomb yo

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i don't think so, i didn't like very many of their original songs to begin with, there were a couple i liked, but everything sounded mostly the same in that band

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

no, i don't think they should make any more songs, they are good enough

lindonrules
lindonrules
2 posts
Nomad

God no, they're time has past. AC/DC Shouldn't make new songs. Maybe do one last tour that would be good.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

lindonrules, you make a terrific point.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

AC/DC doesn't need to make new songs. They're a classic rock band. That's why I love 'em. But seriously, they did plenty during their time. If you've already run out of stuff to listen to, listen to it again. And again. Until your CD drive burns a hole in the disks with the laser lens.

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

you guys dont understand guns n roses got back together and made a new song and it sucked imagine AC/DC trying to make new songs...it would be horrid

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

i dunno would they be any good?

Showing 1-15 of 18