ForumsGame WalkthroughsElder Scrolls IV: Oblilvion

19 6246
Spitfireomen
Spitfireomen
7 posts
Nomad

I have destroyed this game in every way possible. I'm not bragging either I have 336 hours playing time on it, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

• 19 Replies
edrefii
edrefii
1 posts
Nomad

COOL if you have xbox live i would love to talk the tag is extermanater

Spitfireomen
Spitfireomen
7 posts
Nomad

Sorry, got ps3.

shadowless
shadowless
5 posts
Nomad

man wats ur ps3 id add me i have oblivion too its like ma fav games do u have the shiverin isles on it cus i dont and i want to play that so bad

add me im shadowless

Spitfireomen
Spitfireomen
7 posts
Nomad

Yes I have shivering isles. Ill add you. My id is zoidberg235.

YogurtTubes
YogurtTubes
9 posts
Nomad

lol nice ID for ps3 there. I got a question about Oblivion. When you close the oblivion gates that randomly form around the province do you get anything special for it?

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

Yer you do you get the sigil stone which you can add on to your armor or weapons to give them special abilitys. I have question, is there anyway apart from the paintbrush trick to get to the top of the imperial palace tower?

methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

The springheel boots of jack or something I believe. Have to be in theives guild and glitch game.

Spitfireomen
Spitfireomen
7 posts
Nomad

For closing the gates if you really want them you get sigil stones which are stones that add all kinds of different enchantments, but are they required? No they are not. Personally I think that closing the Oblivion Gates is boring and a waste of time. The only other benefit I can think of is that it is easier to get Daedric Armor after you hit level 20 by killing Dremora in the Oblivion Gates.

azelinus
azelinus
23 posts
Nomad

comment:dremora do not drop daedric.they drop dremora items,wich aren't good.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

336 hours? That's it? Sheesh, I put over 700 hours to several different characters.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

thats a good game if i might say so myself...it took me a while to beat...13 hours

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

my friend has the game and he was invisible in one oblivion gate there is a chamealeon sigil he duplicated it and had 120 percent caheleon noone saw him

CDAWGSHEE
CDAWGSHEE
79 posts
Nomad

OMG oblivion i love that game i know 2 ways to get ur sneak lvl up....
1. press the sneak buttin then just leave it on for a few hours
2. once you get grand champion title in the arena "use" your fan....let him follow you go to some where where no guards will go then just keep picking his pocket he dosnt have anything worth a lot tho.... i got my sneaking lvl 2 max and max isnt 100 i dont rember wat it was but it gave me a message sayin "i can wear any armor and not be notice....it really helped me alot o and i have oblivion on 360 and i have a ?
where do i get 5 grand soul jems with out stealing them its for the the vampirism cure quest message me on my profile plz thanks

DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche
54 posts
Nomad

is the highest level 49 cuz that's what i got to

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Hey, I personally love Oblivion. I don't have many hours burnt in (around 36) but I do know a lot of helpful glitches:

1) Anyone want full Daedric Armor at a low level? Ok then, join any mages guild and find all the Bound Armor spells. To get all armor pieces you need to be a level 75 in conjuration. Then conjure any piece you want. Summon a creature and piss it off. When it hits you, your bound armor piece should have 99 hp. Kill the now useless creature. Then go into inventory and repair the bound armor. Then drop it. WAIT!!! O.k? wait until the spell of bound armor wears off. When that symbol dissapears, the armor will still be there! Pick it up and wear it Forever!!!

If you want to learn more glitches or other info on oblivion... message me!

---sexmanwhoreoncrackandhappypills---

Showing 1-15 of 19