Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I have seen this a lot. This would be on a spammer's profile:

"Why are you spamming?"
"Dude, don't spam!"
"STOP SPAMMING!"

Please, don't spam the spammers, just tell a moderator!

• 20 Replies
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

ive seen alot of spammers but i have never tried telling a moderator, ill do that whenever i see one

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yea. I agree. : ) I but once it worked.... it was a long time ago during the worldwar 3..... I was....(68 hours later).......And thats how it worked. JK!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, this goes for topics, too. The spammer makes the topic, doesn't do anything else, while about 7 or 8 people all tell him he's spamming, essentially being worse than the actual spammers. And then I have to tell them to shut up, we got the fact we was spamming the first time someone said something.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

lol, Florg, that took me about 3 times reading that to understand...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

People tend to do the same thing with bad suggestions as well.It gets annoying after awhile.Ironically though we are all heading down that exact path with this thread.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

All we can really do is frown upon spammers. It's not worth wasting our time to complain about their AP-getting habits.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well you are just telling them to stop, not really spamming, I usually tell them to stop then tell a moderator, sometimes.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

IT ONLY TAKES ONE PERSON TO TELL THE PERSON TO STOP SPAMMING

Finally someone agrees with me. Not just telling them to stop but for other things as well. I remember a thread about a game and four people in a row put, "What is it?" So annoying...
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I know, just like when someone needs help with something like 'wats AP?' and 50 people answer the same thing!
I understand people post while you'r typing your own or the other way around but that's not always the case.
Unless the person doesn't understand what the other people are saying, DON'T POST!!! Really annoying.
Same with Spam Topics. 50 people in a row saying 'this is spam' isn't helping anything o_o

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

This is what I see on everyone's profiles:
1: stp spmming dood
2. yeah its annying stp it
3. spmmer!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, I see a lot of that, the people telling the people to not spam become spammers themselves. We're kinda doing that with this thread here...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm.. But what could we do.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

telling the spammers to stop spamming isn't bad rlly cause all ur doing is telling them to stop wat they are doing... which is important and telling a mod would be the same thing AP wise...when telling a spammer to stop spamming it should only tkae one person to do it...if another person does it THEN it would be true spam on a spammers profile...

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Telling spammers to "stop" is just going to get them to do it more. We just need to ignore them, and if it gets to be too much, then tell a mod or an admin.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

SPAMMY SPAMY SPAM!!!!!!!!! SPAM SPAMMY SPAM SPAMMY SPAM!!!!!! kidding yeah I hate that.

Showing 1-15 of 20