ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Time

23 3673
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I have notice when I play that Armor Time isn't the same for everyone. In the forms I will make a post after someone and it will show up after them, but the time says I wrote mine before theirs. On peoples walls when I post it will show up second, even though I wrote mine after theirs. Why is this?

• 23 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry for the double post, but it's needed to give the response to the exercise! The timestamp is from the moment you start typing, not end... so if you start typing before someone else, and end after, the timestamp will say before, but your post will come up after!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Okay, I get it thanks.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

The same has heppened to me and i dont know why.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The timestamp is from the moment you start typing, not end... so if you start typing before someone else, and end after, the timestamp will say before, but your post will come up after!

I am pretty sure that this is what happens.

Also, Armor Games is set to time on the East Coast, even though AG is based on the West Coast.
Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

The timestamp is from the moment you start typing, not end... so if you start typing before someone else, and end after, the timestamp will say before, but your post will come up after!

good post DragonMistress! i was wondering about that. there was another thread about this and everyone said it was a glitch. thanks for clearing things up!
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

probably it's a glitch

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Its definitely a glitch I included it the gltich topic.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

Yeah, ag times also arent accurate i dont think. Although it may be a glitch or something.

Showing 16-23 of 23