ForumsSupport ForumTime to clean out the closet?

25 3203
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Now, what I'm talking about here is the fact that it only requires about 10 AP to beat about half of Armor Games' 120-some thousand users. I have no idea why there are so many users like that, but if all of them are sitting on the site idle, they're probably clogging up the system and maybe even making the site slower. I think it's about time to get rid of all the dead weight. Do you agree?

• 25 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I agree with what yor saying Danstanta. that would take quite some time to get rid off all those non used accounts.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

its going to take a real long time...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

And also, people would try to get merits but the mods wouldn't have time, that's the problem tho. It just isn't good right now because of the busyness that would happen.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with DG. They aren't hurting anything but the AG servers, and they aren't doing much damageother than a little space. Plus it's a nice boost to your pride knowing you are better than half of AG!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

haha lol that's a good way of putting it klauhouse

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Why ppl will lose tons of points if we do that.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah it would damage peoples scores and probably take down the ranks of firetail and starscreamer because theyve been here long and probably got like 2kpts from posting in the forums.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yes i know....I think AG is just fine how it is and should be left this way.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yes and they will lose gold king.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, well this seems to just be accumulating spam and opinions from people not actually reading the thread... So I will be locking it. These things are not slowing the site down, or else we would get rid of them. Also, if they were deleted, people would start to lose AP from whatever was deleted, which would make a lot of people unhappy!

Showing 16-25 of 25