ForumsSupport ForumNew post suggestions

21 3170
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

I am wondering if we can but some fun in the chatting by adding colors ans smileys.Also a report function would be great to because there are some bad threads out there.

• 21 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

So what is the con of us members, having AquaMarine Blue? Your suppose to like AquaMarine becoming a Marine Biologist.

I do like the color not one that would show up well with a white background though. Plus, if we defined just one color, what happens if not everyone likes aquamarine? Leave it up to me, and I will make you all pink, just for the fun of it! lol.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This is a great idea with having smileys. I have to agree with Carlie; no colour for the normal users. Here is my idea: the top 10 has a red(witch colour the mods pick) colour.........

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

zega...that could work...i guess it could...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yay! I would make a different color like purple or red or blue :P

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Or mabey when you've reached a king/queen, you could have the option to change your color. And as you get more AP, you could unlock more font colors. That way it would make the site more fun for experienced users, and it would still encourage them to earn more AP, even after they have rached the top rank.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

The idea of maybe adding a few color choices whe you are a higher AP is appealing but it will interfere with easily knowing a mod is posting or finding mods.

Showing 16-21 of 21