ForumsThe TavernWhy You Should Talk Correctly

37 4052
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, I just wanted to tell you how to right Correctly, I get annoyed by some users righting like this

"yeh, u know i am goin to a party bec my bro is having hes birthday party!!! thats so ***** cool!"

Sorry for cursing but it was for an example.

Righting correctly doesn't make you a nerd or loser, it helps you, helps you're vocabulary and things you need in the future, you think you would talk to someone like that, that would just be rude and unacceptable.

And don't just right these simple letters.

Bad
mad
sad
boring

Write bigger words, it will help you on you're Vocab.

For bad. Just like Furious or Angry.
For sad right maybe Depressed or even angry, you could be angry at something that made you sad. I hope you understand that part.

Just try it at least, I was once like that, not typing correctly But I got to understand how to do it, At first, I thought this was stupid, but it actually got fun witting bigger letters and quotes.My grades got higher and I improved. My teachers we're all happy for me. Now if I could do it, why not you? Don't be a quitter, at least try, try and try, like me. Now typing like this is way better than how I typed before. It helped. Now you try it and make you're self improve. Thanks for listening. Hope everything helps and you get into the ways of the English Dictionary.

• 37 Replies
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Alright I'll try my best to be brilliant when I post I'll be so stupendous tha I may become a mod. xD

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Okay I'll try to type much better.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

No offense, but you should probably learn how. It's "Write" not "right", and it's better to use "speak correctly". I don't know why you're capitalising some words too.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It will help you in the future, trust me. Helped me a lot.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Ooops! didn't see that :P Thank you for asking me that. But really. That's spam if you don't reply on this. Or something close to it.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This isn't to change Dan. Too many lazy typers. Hey Dan, I see a help the Polar Bear commercial. Comedy Central.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

...users righting like this...
...right Correctly...
Righting correctly...

That was funny.

Anyways, it may motivate a couple people, but not very many. It's, for lack of a better name/phrase/whatever, 'the thing', to write, and talk in many cases, like that.

Can't stop it, but at least it's a message.
Unfortunately we are not in the world that has an automatic 'convert to English' function on our computers, in the future we might. So until then, reed it caus u cant chang teh laze ppls wayz, nt rit nw, at leest.
>.> Unless you Copy&Paste it to Notepad or a similar program, then edit it, and then read it =D
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

What loL?

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Wy u hav 2 tak rite?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

the way sum ppl talk is a way to talk faster...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

man i dont wnt 2 typ fst.

LOL! I should be killed for the horrible way I just murdered grammar there. I used to type like an idiot with a quill up his ass until some people on an online game said that I couldn't spell. I've been typing the "correct" way ever since...

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

I don't think you're the best person to be telling us all this...

helps you're vocabulary[quote]

[quote]My teachers we're all happy for me
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Not the correct way. Your just typing the "Human Way". Their really isn't a correct and wrong way of doing something. Just different results. I also was like you to.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Like I said, I use to do this "u" and this "cuz" But it didn't help me, So I just wrote proper.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

PenguinAkoIrby! You used the incorrect type of "to" in your last sentence! Get a noose people!!! We need to hang this traitor!!!

Showing 1-15 of 37