ForumsThe TavernWhy You Should Talk Correctly

37 4053
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, I just wanted to tell you how to right Correctly, I get annoyed by some users righting like this

"yeh, u know i am goin to a party bec my bro is having hes birthday party!!! thats so ***** cool!"

Sorry for cursing but it was for an example.

Righting correctly doesn't make you a nerd or loser, it helps you, helps you're vocabulary and things you need in the future, you think you would talk to someone like that, that would just be rude and unacceptable.

And don't just right these simple letters.

Bad
mad
sad
boring

Write bigger words, it will help you on you're Vocab.

For bad. Just like Furious or Angry.
For sad right maybe Depressed or even angry, you could be angry at something that made you sad. I hope you understand that part.

Just try it at least, I was once like that, not typing correctly But I got to understand how to do it, At first, I thought this was stupid, but it actually got fun witting bigger letters and quotes.My grades got higher and I improved. My teachers we're all happy for me. Now if I could do it, why not you? Don't be a quitter, at least try, try and try, like me. Now typing like this is way better than how I typed before. It helped. Now you try it and make you're self improve. Thanks for listening. Hope everything helps and you get into the ways of the English Dictionary.

• 37 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 37