ForumsSupport ForumQuick Games: Suggestion to Reality!

33 7290
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to alert you of the new addition: Quick Games. This was a suggestion brought up a few months ago, and we thought it was a great idea! So it has now been implemented. If you look on the home page where the tags are located, you will see 'quick' is now a clickable tag. This group is comprised of short games, normally under 5 minutes long. These can be played quickly when you only have a few minutes to stop by, or need a fast break from work.

For now, it will remain a taggable option only. If this turns out to be very popular, we may consider making this into an actual game category. Not all short games have yet been added, I will be adding more as ting goes on. This is just a list to get it started. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite short game that is not yet on the list.

So be sure to check out the quick games!

• 33 Replies
Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

Sounds awesome! I hate when I go to &quotlay a quick game" and end up thirty minutes late to class :<

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This is awsome! I liked the idea and this worked! Cheers for Carlie! Woohoo!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am blowing up in my pants already.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Good idea. Can't wait.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I'm guessing in those games are brain exercise and Four Seconds games?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think that's a great idea! It's good if your on a lunch break, or if you just feel like playing a short game for the fun of it. I also think that you should add quick games as an autuall catagory, seeing as it's so popular. And mabey if quick games does become a game catagory, mabey after you click on it, their could bee links to spicific kinds of quick games. Like quick shooter games, quick strategy games, quick arcade games, and quick puzzle and skill games.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

that would be awesome carlie!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I'm guessing in those games are brain exercise and Four Seconds games?

Follow the link, check it out, and you will see

And mabey if quick games does become a game catagory, mabey after you click on it, their could bee links to spicific kinds of quick games. Like quick shooter games, quick strategy games, quick arcade games, and quick puzzle and skill games.

We will have to see how well this works first before thinking about expanding it.
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

that'll be awesome

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I think, while we're on the subject, there should be a &quotopular" and "highest rated" tag.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Also worst rated. So we can for once and for all, figure out the lowest rated game. We, Armoites are dying to figure out this time consuming question. Also maybe a Tag on Animals?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

half of the comments make me wonder if you guys know whether or not this has already been implemented or is going to be.Anyways its not the best improvement that has happened,but its good to see that they are making some improvements at least.I guess having a list of short games to play could be useful at some point.Although I prefer longer games like sonny,and gem craft more anyways.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

We need a system similar to that of NewGround's, where users can submit flash to collections. Not the author, but the player. If it gets enough votes for one, it gets submitted. This would help take some work off your shoulder's.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Awesome, really useful! Thank you!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

with this post i am now a gold knight!!! i rule..btw there shouldnt be a poular highest rated tag cuz there bassically on the screen already!!

Showing 1-15 of 33